Baka Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baka Anime

Some Anime Fun with a Hint of Baka

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations

Aishiteruze Baby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Aishiteruze Baby Empty
PostSubject: Aishiteruze Baby   Aishiteruze Baby I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:09 pm

MyAnimeList wrote:
Katakura Kippei is in every way a high school playboy. Spending his days flirting with any female he can see, responsibility is the last thing on his mind. Life takes an unexpected turn for him as one day he returns home to find himself with the fulltime task of caring for his 5 year old cousin. Kippei's aunt Miyako had disappeared, appearing to have abandoned his cousin, Yuzuyu. With Kippei's lack of responsibility and knowledge of childcare and Yuzuyu's injured heart with the disappearance of her mother, their time together is in for a bumpy ride.

First anime I've ever seen that was like this and I have to say I loved it. Sometimes there wasn't quite enough happening but still a great show, showing how a teenage boy deals with a kid while showing that the grown up world is corrupted in ways of thinking.

You can watch it here on crunchyroll. I'd recommend hitting the High Quality button for good picture and better audio.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Number of posts : 1768
Favorite Anime Series? : Bleach

Aishiteruze Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aishiteruze Baby   Aishiteruze Baby I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:48 pm

I find that crunchyroll doesn't work a lot but it sounds interesting

I am going to put these anime on "Plan to watch" on MAL so I don't forget Smile
Back to top Go down
http://videobleach.com/forums
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 749

Aishiteruze Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aishiteruze Baby   Aishiteruze Baby I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:10 pm

This one worked for me, just make sure to hit the High Quality version. If you don't then it might be troublesome to read the subs.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Number of posts : 1768
Favorite Anime Series? : Bleach

Aishiteruze Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aishiteruze Baby   Aishiteruze Baby I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:30 pm

Alright thanks for the tip Wink
Back to top Go down
http://videobleach.com/forums
Sponsored content

Aishiteruze Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aishiteruze Baby   Aishiteruze Baby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aishiteruze Baby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baka Anime :: Anime :: Other Anime-
Jump to: