Baka Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baka Anime

Some Anime Fun with a Hint of Baka

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations

When did you start watching Bleach?

Go down 
+2
tribzi
ChaosBlade
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2008-09-28

When did you start watching Bleach? Empty
PostSubject: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:26 pm

question^^^^^

I started last year, june 2007 when Baka told me it was a good anime. Before I never was into anime since I came to the US, but before that I watched lots of anime. Bleach got me back into anime, and I started again by doing a 2 week marathon of 10eps a day. Maximum was 15 in a day, heh.
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Number of posts : 881
Favorite Anime Series? : Princess Mononoke

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:29 pm

I started watching Bleach when I saw the link on tailedfox to VB. If my friend hadn't told me about tailedfox I probably wouldn't be so into anime >.>

I think that this was around october of 2007 or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:32 pm

ah nice, so how long did it take you to catch up to the 130+eps of bleach?
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:33 pm

i would say about a month if not less. When I find an anime I really like I'll watch a lot every day Smile
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:35 pm

Ah that's still pretty fast to catch up. what's tailedfox?
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:39 pm

O.O you don't know what tailedfox is eh? tailedfox.com is about the equivalent of VB but for naruto. Theres a "Bleach anime" link on the site that I clicked and got directed to VB. it still does that even though I did it a long time ago. Naruto was the first anime I watched and Bleach was the second.
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:43 pm

Oh wow, so VB and TF are affiliated with each other eh?

The first anime I watched was some kid show, along with others like Voltes V and other mech animes. 70s Anime ftw!
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:47 pm

well technically the first anime I watched was DBZ and yuyu hakashu on cartoon network's toonami. Not to mention a side of sailor moon. However my first subbed anime was Naruto
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:57 pm

No there not affiliated. Mastaz used to run VB but left it somehow and went to or started TF. They both are pretty big forums but TF has grown a lot here recently and is up to 8 or 9 mods. They both are in are Advertisement section I think. What's your username at TF tribzi? Are you new there or something.
Enough said, stay on topic guys. Offtopic
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:01 pm

It's unfair to ask a question and then say "stay on topic"

I'm not on the tailed fox forums. I like naruto, but not enough to devote a forum participation to it.

ANYWAY. on topic. Yes Bleach was my second subbed anime and I started watching about a year ago.
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:26 pm

Oh, I thought you were a member there by the way you were talking, my bad.

On topic: I'm not really sure when I started watching Bleach, about a week before I joined VB and I'm too lazy to go back and look right now. I actually read the manga first though, then the anime. Did it all in about a 2 or 3 week time period too.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Number of posts : 1768
Favorite Anime Series? : Bleach

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:22 pm

I dunno...a little after Ben told me to. I thought that I saw Ichigo somewhere when I started though...musta been on Adult Swim randomly
Back to top Go down
http://videobleach.com/forums
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:18 am

beastym67 wrote:
Oh, I thought you were a member there by the way you were talking, my bad.

On topic: I'm not really sure when I started watching Bleach, about a week before I joined VB and I'm too lazy to go back and look right now. I actually read the manga first though, then the anime. Did it all in about a 2 or 3 week time period too.
Lol nice, good to see someone who did something like me. How long were you reading the manga before you started anime?
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:53 am

Like a week, I finished it up in no time. Manga addiction.
Back to top Go down
bnwchbammer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
bnwchbammer

Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:11 am

uhhhh, about 4 years ago. My friend who is an anime obsesed person told me to watch it, as well as a buncha other stuff, so I got into anime like that. bascially started with bleach though, I still remember watchin the first episode, cool as hell.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Number of posts : 1768
Favorite Anime Series? : Bleach

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:18 am

Which one? Alex?
Back to top Go down
http://videobleach.com/forums
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:20 am

must be...
Back to top Go down
bnwchbammer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
bnwchbammer

Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:41 am

yea alex. heh, i know he's a little wierd.
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:16 pm

did he watch dubs or subs? and when did HE start watching? lol just to make it on topic Offtopic
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:32 pm

UrusaiBaka wrote:
I thought that I saw Ichigo somewhere when I started though...musta been on Adult Swim randomly

Yeah I thought that too. Whenever anime came on adult swim before I started watching it I would get annoyed and switch. Now I do the same, but now it's because it's dubbed.
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:13 pm

I never watch anime on Cartoon network because it was always too late at night lol. And I had dialup all the time til last year only.
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:14 pm

I watched DBZ and some Naruto on CN. BTW, Toonami is no more. Offtopic
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:53 pm

WHAT?! my childhood memories are ruined! I used to draw Goku with my friends (looking back at those drawings they were terrible, he has boobs in all of them) Offtopic

Back on topic:
How I started watching Bleach (long version) saw an episode of Naruto on adult swim one night after my mother kicked me off the computer to work. (It was the episode where Gara fights Rock Lee in the Chunin exams) Thought it was awesome. Started watching Naruto from the beginning on youtube. My friend suggested Tailed Fox. I got up to date with Naruto. Got bored. Clicked the watch Bleach link. <== on topic

So if not for adult swim I would not be on this forum...probably
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:05 pm

so you never watched bleach on adult swim?
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:14 pm

I probably saw a couple seconds of Ichigo's face on it once, that's why I remember it, but no I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When did you start watching Bleach?   When did you start watching Bleach? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When did you start watching Bleach?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next