Baka Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baka Anime

Some Anime Fun with a Hint of Baka

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations

Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii) Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii)   Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:38 pm

Once again, bleach is coming to Wii! This time, the game looks more focused on the Hueco Mundo arc and includes NELIEL, Vizard Tensa Zangetsu, Grimmjow's release, Nnoitora's release, and much more. From a teaser clip, it looks great and also those animations too. I also read that it will feature 2 PLAYERS, and ONLINE matches. Hopefully this won't turn out to be a waggle-fest, I wish it supports MotionPlus, but it doesn't look like it. With the new, amazing stuff that's shown recently in anime and manga, this game should be very exciting.

I sure can't wait for more info about this. If this turns out to be great, I might consider importing. Comes out 2008, but no specific date.
http://bleach.sega.jp/vs/
official site

Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Number of posts : 881
Favorite Anime Series? : Princess Mononoke

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii)   Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:42 pm

How long after release, if ever do the Bleach games come out in the US? Never played any of them.

Lol, I like how in the middle of the commercial, the announcer switches from japanese to say "High Speedu Battul!"
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii)   Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:28 pm

Bleach: Shattered Blade for Wii came out already here. It isn't good though, lots of waggle waggle lol.

This game is being made by Treasure, the people who made the DS games, which are amazing. So it has high expectations now.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Number of posts : 1768
Favorite Anime Series? : Bleach
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii)   Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:45 pm

Was this the one that was gonna be subbed? Not dubbed?
Back to top Go down
http://videobleach.com/forums
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii)   Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:31 pm

UrusaiBaka wrote:
Was this the one that was gonna be subbed? Not dubbed?
Eh? where'd you hear that? Games rarely get subbed, especially japanese to english ones.

Disaster: Day of Crisis was English sound with Japanese subs for japan though, which is interesting and cool.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii)   Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:38 pm

Oh. I saw it somewhere...
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii)   Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:53 pm

... Question nice sourse there.

Anyways, more info:

I hear that it closely resembles on what Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi 2, and online as well.
Back to top Go down
bnwchbammer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
bnwchbammer

Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii)   Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:56 pm

it kinda looks like the first game, cept itl have more...or better people, and looks like 4 player and online. might be worth gettin, but one on one is alright for now.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii)   Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:01 am

If it doesn't stay too high in price for too long then maybe. Maybe I'll just go to Ben's house and play What a Face
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii)   Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:08 am

Ben u should import it and I'll come over to play! Very Happy
remember u can do something to play NTSC-J games on ur Wii.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii)   Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach Versus Crusade (Wii)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baka Anime :: Off Topic :: Media :: Video Games-
Jump to: