Baka Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baka Anime

Some Anime Fun with a Hint of Baka

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations

Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter

Go down 
+2
beastym67
Koutazuru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Koutazuru
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter Empty
PostSubject: Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter   Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:17 pm

Episodes 12

Age rating: Mature (nudity and partial nudity. Nothing actually happens its just kinda there. Some violence)

My plot summary: Kouta Oyamada is a first year student in highschool.on his walk to school it begins to rain. he stands on the bridge enjoying the rain and meets a girl name Chizuru Minamoto. She instantly falls in love with him. She aranges to meet him in the music room where they attempt to "do it" and he finds out that she's actually a fox spirit. It's about how he struggles between his relationship with Chizuru *cough* somewhat slutty *cough* and the new transfer student Nozomu Ezomori who also falls in love with him (she's a wolf spirit).

ANN plot summary: Kanokon's story revolves around Kouta Oyamada, a young first-year high school student who moves from the country to the city and thus transfers to Kunpo High School. On his first day at his new school, a beautiful second-year female student named Chizuru Minamoto asks him to meet her alone in the music room. When he arrives, she reveals that she is in fact a fox deity and from that day on the two hang out together. Nozomu is a first year female student at Kouta's school, she is in fact a wolf deity and in love with Kouta, and a rival of Chizuru for Kouta's affections.

A list of sites is at bottom and some more anime you might like if you like this one.

-Narutowire.com (not just naruto huge selection)
-Anivide.com
-Anime6.org
-Vidberry (but its mostly mainstream crap)

also if you cant find an anime you want to watch try ovguide.com

Last edited by ChaosBlade on Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing.)
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter   Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:47 pm

This sounds like it might be good. Any recommendations on where to watch it at?
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter   Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:19 pm

yeah it does. is this ecchi or what? and also the question beasty said.
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Number of posts : 881
Favorite Anime Series? : Princess Mononoke

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter   Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:21 pm

Oh I watched this series. Yes it's ecchi. It has some pretty funny parts, but it's not the greatest series. If you have free time and nothing great on your "to watch" list I would say go ahead and check it out.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Number of posts : 1768
Favorite Anime Series? : Bleach

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter   Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:25 pm

http://ani2d.net/theatrehome.php?

has it. They have a lot Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://videobleach.com/forums
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter   Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:24 am

ah the link. ty

lol heh ben will like this. all of us even
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter   Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:43 pm

Ben like ecchi stuff? I like them because of the humor that usually follows.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter   Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:21 pm

Ben like ecchi...he posted a download to a pic...sorta ecchi...I have seen his Zune though...pretty ecchi
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter   Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:24 pm

Hmm... some shady characters here at Baka Anime cheers
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter   Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:24 pm

Nah...he's just a normal white kid at Niles North...sorta...

Offtopic
Back to top Go down
Koutazuru
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter   Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:13 pm

It gives you a list for anime sites if u click on the section for anime.
You can find almost anything there.... well anything if you scroll down to bottom of site.
Sorry for posting this late but i didn't expect people to instantly see and watch this show. Do you people just look for any show with a disclaimer?

One last thing, if you like this show you might enjoy DearS (again maybe a more mature audiance) and Sekirei (do i really have to say it?)

You'll notice that pretty much everything i post is ecchi, romance, and comedy(usually together). Loser to the core.
Back to top Go down
bnwchbammer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
bnwchbammer

Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter   Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:13 pm

dude, have you guys been talkin bad about me behind my back? that hurts man, that hurts. heh, naaaaaaaah. i might wanna check this out though, hehe.
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter   Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:27 pm

haha, ben the shady white kid at niles north... maybe that's ur nickname heh.

Koutazaru please don't double post. thank you.
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter   Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:15 pm

I'm on episode four right now and this isn't a bad show. There's nothing wrong with ecchi, romance, and comedy. I find it to be an amusing combination.
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter   Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:18 pm

The animation style of this show always kind of annoyed me. I don't much like it when all the characters look like kids and have giant eyes. Everything in this anime was shiny and bright too.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter   Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:20 pm

Characters like that are called chibi. They are popular but they are over cute-ified
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter   Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:22 pm

Yeah, I've seen the style in a few anime, I usually try to avoid it. Then again there is sometimes the opposite, when I find the proportions of all the characters to be tall and gangely. I think I'm oversensitive to animated character's body proportions. Offtopic
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter   Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:35 pm

Anyways, I'm on episode 8 and it's really turning into a nice series. I'd say it's worth a watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter   Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kanokon 18+ but it really doesnt matter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baka Anime :: Anime :: Other Anime-
Jump to: