Baka Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baka Anime

Some Anime Fun with a Hint of Baka

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations

The Conduit (Wii)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2008-09-28

The Conduit (Wii) Empty
PostSubject: The Conduit (Wii)   The Conduit (Wii) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:44 pm

This is probably the first FPS breakthrough for the Wii. Its devs, High Voltage Software, is really serious about this game for the Wii, and is trying to push the hardware to make the best graphics in the Wii, since most other games are crappy family games.

Its story is basically the same as most other popular FPS, having aliens invading the world lol. Then your character is one of the only, if not the only, people in the US or in the world. So you navigate through different parts of Washington DC and battle aliens.

I'm very sorry about this noobish description, I'll just post up links to VIDEOS, DESCRIPTION from IGN. Don't forget to watch in HQ to be able to see the amazing graphical things implemented in this game. Also, the screens don't do justice, motion pictures really show the good things.

Keep in mind that these pics here on my posts are from a very early build of the game. Since then, they greatly improved it. (watch the latest vids)

VIDEOS
http://media.wii.ign.com/media/142/14248157/vids_1.html

[/img]The Conduit (Wii) TheConduit18
The Conduit (Wii) The-conduit-2-550The Conduit (Wii) The-conduit-20080417033651743-000The Conduit (Wii) The-conduit-20080611021347272_640w
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Number of posts : 881
Favorite Anime Series? : Princess Mononoke

The Conduit (Wii) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conduit (Wii)   The Conduit (Wii) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:28 pm

This looks pretty interesting, considering its a nice 3rd party, not-family oriented game for the wii
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

The Conduit (Wii) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conduit (Wii)   The Conduit (Wii) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:29 pm

Yeah, I'm sick of seeing family games for Wii.

ADDING MORE INFO:

I forgot to say that this game will have 16 PLAYERS ONLINE, will use WII SPEAK for voice chat, and the new MOTIONPLUS. These are the high points of this game as well, especially for multiplayer. But I think it will have friend codes...

Due on Q1 2009
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Number of posts : 1768
Favorite Anime Series? : Bleach
Registration date : 2008-09-21

The Conduit (Wii) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conduit (Wii)   The Conduit (Wii) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:37 pm

Now that I think about it, this seems a lot better than a lot of the games that I have
Back to top Go down
http://videobleach.com/forums
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

The Conduit (Wii) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conduit (Wii)   The Conduit (Wii) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:48 pm

..And what games might you have?

I urge you to watch the latest video (HQ) on the link I gave to really see this game. Youtube QT sucks.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

The Conduit (Wii) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conduit (Wii)   The Conduit (Wii) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:01 am

Very nice. And I have mostly those family games that you were talking about
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

The Conduit (Wii) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conduit (Wii)   The Conduit (Wii) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:16 am

I wasn't talking about anything...=\
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

The Conduit (Wii) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conduit (Wii)   The Conduit (Wii) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:37 am

oh...i meant tribzi then Razz
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

The Conduit (Wii) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conduit (Wii)   The Conduit (Wii) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:57 am

There's nothing wrong with good old fashion mario party or what-not but sometimes you just feel like shotgunning zombie heads in resident evil 4 if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

The Conduit (Wii) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conduit (Wii)   The Conduit (Wii) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:59 am

Yea. Shooting games are fun but sometimes it is hard to incorporate the wiimote...i wish that you could do local multiplayer but it can be hard with wiimotes
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

The Conduit (Wii) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conduit (Wii)   The Conduit (Wii) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:16 am

the shooting system is resident evil four I thought was really well done, you couldn't really shoot while moving, but since it was a single player zombie game it usually made sense to hold your post and shoot from there.

This Conduit game looks really cool, but I often find that really great games are much too short. Like Bioshock, which was good for the 360, but me and my friend beat it in a few days.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

The Conduit (Wii) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conduit (Wii)   The Conduit (Wii) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:26 pm

Since I am not too good at them...they last ME a long time Ashamed
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

The Conduit (Wii) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conduit (Wii)   The Conduit (Wii) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:05 pm

haha urusai.

The Conduit will have only 9 levels, sadly just like Halo 3 and other FPS's. It will be focused on multiplayer though, I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Conduit (Wii) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conduit (Wii)   The Conduit (Wii) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Conduit (Wii)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baka Anime :: Off Topic :: Media :: Video Games-
Jump to: