Baka Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baka Anime

Some Anime Fun with a Hint of Baka

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations

Naruto 420

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Muffin
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Naruto 420 Empty
PostSubject: Naruto 420   Naruto 420 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:17 am

Released awesome chapter i love how all the tailed beasts hosts are seen.It is truly amazing kishi finally freaking drew them im honored.Impressed really the chapter was great kakashi going all out towards pain.Tsunade calling naruto back next chapter will be great.Anyone have any ideas or theories on what will happen next?

I think naruto will come in right at the end of the next chapter!!

Here's the link:
Naruto 420 01-02
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Naruto 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 420   Naruto 420 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:47 pm

Great chapter. Glad to see Kakashi was there to fight Pein and save Iruka because Iruka would have been dead for sure right then. Kakashi is fairing decently but he's not making contact and he doesn't have enough chakra to keep up with that high pace for long. Hopefully the frogs can use a teleportion or a space/time ninjutsu to get Naruto back quick.
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Number of posts : 881
Favorite Anime Series? : Princess Mononoke
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Naruto 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 420   Naruto 420 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:42 am

This was a great chapter, especially those first few colored pages. We finally got to see all 9 jinchuriki Very Happy

And Tsunde's request for Naruto to be sent back to the village at the end was pretty dramatic. Makes it feel like he'll definitely be the battle turning factor.
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Naruto 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 420   Naruto 420 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:43 pm

Back to what Muffin said about Naruto showing up and the end of next weeks chapter, I don't think so. They'll probably focus on him getting the news and show Kakashi fighting and maybe another key match up will begin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto 420 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 420   Naruto 420 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto 420
Page 1 of 1