Baka Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baka Anime

Some Anime Fun with a Hint of Baka

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations

Wierd PS glitch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Number of posts : 881
Favorite Anime Series? : Princess Mononoke
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Wierd PS glitch Empty
PostSubject: Wierd PS glitch   Wierd PS glitch I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:58 pm

Something really odd just happened when I tried taking a screenshot to edit in photoshop. There was a picture from the new Bleach 190 that I wanted to edit, so I opened bleach 190 in window's media player, and I took a screen shot of Hiyori during the ending credits.

I opened Photoshop and pasted the screenshot in a new image but I noticed that within the windows media panel in the screenshot, only a small portion of the whole hiyori image was showing up. But when I zoomed in on PS, more of the Hiyori image was in the WMP box. I found out that If i moved the new image pane around my monitor it would reveal and hide certain parts of the hiyori image.

Then I tried closing WMP to see if the problem would be fixed, but when I switched back to PS the WMP box in the screenshot had also gone blank. This was really wierd. So I opened WMP again and played ep 190 from the beginning, and sure enough, when I switched to PS episode 190 was playing in the WMP box of the screenshot in photoshop.

While this glitch is interesting and dandy and all, it means that I can't get the Hiyori screen shot ><
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Number of posts : 1768
Favorite Anime Series? : Bleach
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Wierd PS glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wierd PS glitch   Wierd PS glitch I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:05 am

Hmmm...I can't help you there...maybe it's just being weird? I dunno...
Back to top Go down
http://videobleach.com/forums

Wierd PS glitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baka Anime :: Off Topic :: Graphics :: Graphics Help-
Jump to: