Baka Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baka Anime

Some Anime Fun with a Hint of Baka

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations

Great Teacher Onizuka

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Great Teacher Onizuka Empty
PostSubject: Great Teacher Onizuka   Great Teacher Onizuka I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:50 pm

MAL wrote:
Onizuka is an ex-biker and gang leader who has one goal, to become the greatest teacher. He learns of the power and respect possible as an intern teacher, using his strength and connections to get his students to respect him. Now, graduated, he gets a job at a prestigious private school to handle their 'problem class' that made the past few teachers quit. He must handle a different sort of trouble when the trouble makers include some of the smartest kids in Japan who prefer a more cerebral approach to torturing their teacher. Onizuka must slowly win his students over while handling the distrust of his fellow teachers.

Absolutely amazing show. Everything about it I liked. Somewhat pervy teacher teaching his students great life lessons in the most exciting way. Trust me, if you watch this you won't be disappointed.

Episode 1 below.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Number of posts : 881
Favorite Anime Series? : Princess Mononoke
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Great Teacher Onizuka   Great Teacher Onizuka I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:21 pm

Yeah this show is really great I would also recommend it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Number of posts : 1768
Favorite Anime Series? : Bleach

PostSubject: Re: Great Teacher Onizuka   Great Teacher Onizuka I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:27 pm

How many episodes? And where can you watch the rest?
Back to top Go down
http://videobleach.com/forums
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 749

PostSubject: Re: Great Teacher Onizuka   Great Teacher Onizuka I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:34 am

There's 43 episodes and all of them are good. Umm.. I watched all of them at TF. Their slowly changing the videos to myspace instead of the dreaded megavideo to get rid of 100 minute watching/2 hour wait problem too.
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Number of posts : 881
Favorite Anime Series? : Princess Mononoke
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Great Teacher Onizuka   Great Teacher Onizuka I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:43 pm

I watched this series a while ago, but I have a lot of fond memories of it. Really a great show, makes me happy to think about it, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Teacher Onizuka   Great Teacher Onizuka I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Teacher Onizuka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baka Anime :: Anime :: Other Anime-
Jump to: