Baka Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baka Anime

Some Anime Fun with a Hint of Baka

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations

Predictions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Predictions   Predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:00 am

Type in here anything the intrigues you about Bleach such as Squad Zero, Ichigo's friends, what you think will happen in the battles, etc. and what you think might happen.
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:02 am

I'm curious about Tatsuki. She was the first of Ichigo's friends to see ghosts plane as day. I think she will be very important in future or at least there's a big possibility for her to be important if it continues past this winter war. Any ideas on what could happen?
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Number of posts : 881
Favorite Anime Series? : Princess Mononoke
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:14 am

Yeah Tatsuki has always seemed to have some kind of spiritual awareness. Like when Inoue says goodbye, or they fight with that octopus hollow thing. Since she's athletic and good at fighting that type of power might just roll over for her.

The person I'm curious about is Karen. I think she has the potential to develope some sort of Chad arm-like power for her legs. If she does she should team up with Chad, that would be sick.
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:21 am

In episode 12 she sees spirits. That's before Inoue and Chad, I really want to know the plans for her. Update: just noticed she's not the first to see hollows clearly, just the first to see human spirits.

Since Ichigo's dad is a shinigami Karen could possibly be a shinigami in the future but it would be cool to see her with a black leg or something, haha.
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:37 am

Yeah. I honestly hadn't even considered that Karen might be a shingami with an zanpakutou and a robe and everything. I always saw her as having a more unique, chad-like power.

I can't wait to see Ichigo's reaction when he finds out his dad was a captain
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Number of posts : 1768
Favorite Anime Series? : Bleach

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:51 pm

I wonder if he'll find out unless it's life or death O_O
Back to top Go down
http://videobleach.com/forums
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:43 pm

I figure Ichigo's dad is going to have to show himself eventually. We're in the winter war now where the whole town is supposed to be destroyed so I'd be shocked if we didn't see him.
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:31 am

Well remember it's not the real Karakura town. He's supposedly sedated with the rest of the town's residents. However I would be surprised if he, the Vizards and the Urahara Co. were drugged like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:53 am

I would be really surprised too. Don't see them being left out of this mess. For some reason I really want to see Ichigo's and Ishida's dads to team up later. Anyways they seem to have taken the emphasis off of the pillars even though one is just a temporary one since Ikkaku messed up. I can see another tower be destroyed in the midst of battle. I really wonder how they are going to purge the city. Will they unleash an army of hollows and arrancar or just use some destructive moves to do it?
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:22 pm

I just wanna wait and see what happens Shocked
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:21 pm

Well that's the complete opposite of the point of the prediction thread...

By the way, good idea for a thread Beasty.
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:11 am

I know, watching Bleach again is bringing back all the old details I forgot about so I wanted to state what I thought and get your guys' take on them.
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:52 pm

On thing I've always been curius about are the two kids in Urahara's shop. Uryuu and her brother or whatever. Who are they and why are they so powerful?
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:33 pm

They are probably just some kids like Ichigo who had a lot of spirit power and they help out at the shop.

Haha. Uryuu is Ishida's given name...Ishida Uryuu.

They are Ururu and Jinta
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:15 pm

I said whatever. I think that those kids might have a deeper back story than just that. They might have some relation to Urahara from his past. Just as his big apron-ed friend does.
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:51 pm

Urura has a anti hollow or anti shinigami mechanism or something I remember hearing about.

I just watched episode 62 of Bleach where Aizen is taken up by the Menos in Soul Society. You guys remember all the Gillian that came out and the big pink looking thing that kind of resembled an eye? One of the captains even said something was behind the Gilian. Any ideas on what that could be? I would think it would be a strong menos but Gilian are the weakest and biggest and Vaste Lordes are the smallest and strongest so I was wondering what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:21 am

I think that they might mean that it's all the stronger hollow behind and that Gillian aren't the strongest
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:01 pm

It kind of looked like a big eye to me. Maybe there is something pasted a Vasto Lord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predictions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baka Anime :: Manga :: Bleach-
Jump to: