Baka Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baka Anime

Some Anime Fun with a Hint of Baka

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations

Which do you think is stronger, Chidori-stream or Rasen Shuriken?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
calex
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 1
Favorite Anime Series? : naruto Shippuuden
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Which do you think is stronger, Chidori-stream or Rasen Shuriken? Empty
PostSubject: Which do you think is stronger, Chidori-stream or Rasen Shuriken?   Which do you think is stronger, Chidori-stream or Rasen Shuriken? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:38 am

Which do you think is stronger, Chidori-stream or Rasen Shuriken? Rasen_Shuriken_vs_Chidori_by_ryuuza_san

I am new in this site, by the way my name is Calex, a girl from Los Angeles. I just wanted to know your opinion about this topic. What do you think is stronger that would win against each other? Chidori-stream of Sasuke or Rasen Shuriken of Naruto?

Ok. In my opinion, I think Chidori-stream is stronger and it's faster because it goes everywhere unlike Rasen-shuriken it could be thrown.
Back to top Go down
bleachpics
Post Happy
Post Happy
bleachpics

Number of posts : 120
Favorite Anime Series? : bleach
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Which do you think is stronger, Chidori-stream or Rasen Shuriken? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which do you think is stronger, Chidori-stream or Rasen Shuriken?   Which do you think is stronger, Chidori-stream or Rasen Shuriken? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:04 pm

nice to meet u but the hi should be in the introduction but i think naruto would win.
Back to top Go down

Which do you think is stronger, Chidori-stream or Rasen Shuriken?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baka Anime :: Anime :: Naruto-
Jump to: