Baka Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baka Anime

Some Anime Fun with a Hint of Baka

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations

Presidential campaign.

Go down 
+3
UrusaiBaka
ChaosBlade
bnwchbammer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bnwchbammer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
bnwchbammer

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Presidential campaign. Empty
PostSubject: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:26 am

Who do ya like, why, uhhh...other question? heh, iunno, imna go with obama, i mean, he always seems to know what to say, and he seems to make sense. plus, if, God forbid, something were to happen to McCain, we'd all be screwed. but wutever, i don't have a say, which kinda sucks, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

Number of posts : 646

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:34 am

I don't really know much about either one of the candidates, but I'm leaning a bit more on Obama/Democrat side because I'm a bit left-sided. plus McCain is just another republican that would do the same as the president before.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Number of posts : 1768
Favorite Anime Series? : Bleach
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:26 am

I think that Obama will win because:

Back to top Go down
http://videobleach.com/forums
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Number of posts : 881
Favorite Anime Series? : Princess Mononoke

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:49 am

I'm for Obama, after looking at both their policies I like Obama more. And Palin scares me.

Btw, nice video baka
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:40 am

Haha thanks. I don't pay much attention to politics though
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 749

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:50 am

What a video. I'm for Obama because he seems to know how to handle things. Plus I don't want a virtual 3rd year of Bush. I don't think he'll go down as being great though. We could have the best possible person for president and we'd still be in the stink hole for a long time because we're in bad shape now. Huge debt, economy, and everything seems to be outsourced.
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:45 pm

LOL, now I AM really going for Obama!

I'll pay a lot more attention, maybe, as we near november.
Back to top Go down
dewie68
Starter
Starter
dewie68

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:44 pm

dude Obama is for third term abortion.... thats freaking cynical.
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:46 pm

I think it's better that a child shouldn't be brought into the world if the parents are unwilling or unable to care for it.

On a side note Offtopic, welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
dewie68
Starter
Starter
dewie68

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:49 pm

yea thanks for the welcome lol. But at any rate you'd still be leaning to a anti-abortion view which is a republican view if you think that. also let me ask you this......why would we kill the baby when we can just kill the rapist (when people bring up the "i believe in abortion when they're raped") i mean heck, he's just gonna go to jail stay there for like a few years then get out and rape other people. why not let a person get to live and start their life and let the other one die who would lead a bad life?
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:52 pm

hm, obama is for abortion?!
Back to top Go down
dewie68
Starter
Starter
dewie68

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:53 pm

dude he's a freaking democrat. what do you think?!
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:53 pm

Dangit Lucian...

We had this arguement at another forum and it got so much back and forth O_O it was ridiculous...
Back to top Go down
dewie68
Starter
Starter
dewie68

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:55 pm

well thats freaking wrong. its stupid to believe that "its not a real person unitl it comes out" so when is it a real person? so can i kill a baby RIGHT before it comes out of the womb? if i slam a door on a pregnant womans stomach, would i be killing nothing?
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:00 am

Alright...but keep it moderately calm please? I don't want the hate to go around...
Back to top Go down
dewie68
Starter
Starter
dewie68

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:01 am

whatever im going to sleep or something like that...probably gonna go play my R4! ROFL
Back to top Go down
bnwchbammer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
bnwchbammer

Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:18 am

heres the thing, people choose whether or not to have a baby. I mean, its not like hes tellin people to get an abortion. I'm not really for abortion, but if people want to end a life, its their choice, and i dont really care what people do unless it affects me personally.
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:32 am

wait.. I thought democrats are against abortion while republicans are for it, I'm confused someone help!

And lol, have fun with the R4! I'm stopping it for a bit.
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:43 am

Generally speaking democrats are pro-abortion/choice and republicans are pro-life/ against abortion. Of course not every democrat or republican thinks that way, but those are the general party views.
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:16 pm

o wow, I always thought the opposite duh

I still don't know if I'm mccain or obama, even with after learning that.
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:02 pm

If you chose a person just because one was pro life and the other wasn't I'd be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Yasha
Super Poster
Super Poster
Yasha

Number of posts : 278
Favorite Anime Series? : Mikan Enikki

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:08 pm

I'm not American, but I'm for Obama.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:50 pm

Obama has a worldwide vote even! chuckle
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:36 am

As of 11 PM eastern time on November 5th, 2008 Barack Obama is the next President of the United States of America.
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:29 pm

YAY YAY YAY. I went to an awesome election party last night and everyone was going wild. I was soo happy, my dad even cried. It was a happy night.

After he gave his speech I went out into the street and even at 1am people all over the city were shouting and clapping and whistling. You could cheer at anyone you passed and they would cheer back. It was a pretty sensational moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presidential campaign.   Presidential campaign. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presidential campaign.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baka Anime :: Off Topic :: The World :: Americas-
Jump to: