Baka Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baka Anime

Some Anime Fun with a Hint of Baka

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations

Chapter 421, Call Naruto Back!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Chapter 421, Call Naruto Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 421, Call Naruto Back!!   Chapter 421, Call Naruto Back!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:41 am

Good chapter. We got to see a new attack of Kakashi's in the lightning dog thing but it didn't do anything. Clueless as to what Danzou has planned. Liked how Tsunade dealt with the advisors too. The next chapter's title "Kakashi's Hope" has me thinking that Naruto just might save him or he hopes Naruto will come and save him since there's no way he can take on two of Pein's bodies.

Chapter 421, Call Naruto Back!! 01

Last edited by beastym67 on Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Number of posts : 881
Favorite Anime Series? : Princess Mononoke
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 421, Call Naruto Back!!   Chapter 421, Call Naruto Back!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:53 pm

This chapter was pretty good. I don't really know what to say. It left me wondering about Danzou's ominus plot, but what I really can't wait to see is how well Naruto uses sage powers to fight.
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 421, Call Naruto Back!!   Chapter 421, Call Naruto Back!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:56 pm

Yea, noone really knows what Danzou's up to but I'm really worried about Kakashi. I mean he's in a bad situation that's getting even worse with the 2nd Pein body showing up. If he dies I wouldn't know what to think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 421, Call Naruto Back!!   Chapter 421, Call Naruto Back!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 421, Call Naruto Back!!
Page 1 of 1