Baka Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baka Anime

Some Anime Fun with a Hint of Baka

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations

Chapter 423, The Deva Path Pain's Power

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Chapter 423, The Deva Path Pain's Power Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 423, The Deva Path Pain's Power   Chapter 423, The Deva Path Pain's Power I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:27 pm

It's 7:20 eastern time and it's already out. Seems like it's 4 or 5 hours early but it's welcomed by me.

Chapter 423, The Deva Path Pain's Power 01

Last edited by beastym67 on Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 423, The Deva Path Pain's Power   Chapter 423, The Deva Path Pain's Power I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:34 pm

That was amazing. Kakashi came up with some good plans but they failed non the less. I guess there are a few Akimichi clan members as I think we saw 5 or 6 standing around. The last page can't end the way it seems. Kakashi can't die in a black image.
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Number of posts : 881
Favorite Anime Series? : Princess Mononoke
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 423, The Deva Path Pain's Power   Chapter 423, The Deva Path Pain's Power I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:21 am

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond to this chapter, but I only just read it.

I dunno, I think it's possible that Kakashi might be done for. It would be very sad, but maybe I'm just saying that because I feel like no one who's "good" ever dies in Naruto. Of course Asuma is already deaded, but I really can't think of much that would legitimately save Kakashi in his current situation.
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 423, The Deva Path Pain's Power   Chapter 423, The Deva Path Pain's Power I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:39 pm

It could possibly be a clone of some sort or maybe even a genjutsu or something he casted on Pein even though we haven't seen Kakashi use a genjutsu other than when fighting Sakura and Naruto. If you he's still alive I could expect Yamoto or Shikamaru come to the rescue. Possibly even Gai since we haven't seen him or maybe even his whole team.
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 423, The Deva Path Pain's Power   Chapter 423, The Deva Path Pain's Power I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:14 pm

Ooh that would be cool, we haven't seen Guy's team in a while. I love Rock Lee lol. however Neji im so-so on, and I'm not such a Ten-Ten fan.
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 423, The Deva Path Pain's Power   Chapter 423, The Deva Path Pain's Power I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:38 pm

I like all three. I really want to see Neji go all out against somebody other than a clone of himself. Having his Byakugan could be helpful in figuring out the deal with those sticks. He can see chakra so I'm hoping he can enlighten us and Shikamaru can make a plan against it.
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 423, The Deva Path Pain's Power   Chapter 423, The Deva Path Pain's Power I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:48 pm

Ahhh yes, I forgot that Neji and Hinata can see chakra. That probably would turn a fight against Paine.
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 423, The Deva Path Pain's Power   Chapter 423, The Deva Path Pain's Power I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:13 pm

I have high hopes. Maybe next chapter will shed some light on Hachiba or Sasuke and Madara since we have no idea what they're up to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 423, The Deva Path Pain's Power   Chapter 423, The Deva Path Pain's Power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 423, The Deva Path Pain's Power
Page 1 of 1