Baka Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baka Anime

Some Anime Fun with a Hint of Baka

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations

Mekakushi no Kuni (Land of the Blindfolded)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Super Poster
Super Poster
Zero

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Mekakushi no Kuni (Land of the Blindfolded) Empty
PostSubject: Mekakushi no Kuni (Land of the Blindfolded)   Mekakushi no Kuni (Land of the Blindfolded) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:47 am

http://www.onemanga.com/Mekakushi_no_Kuni/

Summary:
When Otsuka Kanade touches someone, it's like a "blindfold" falling, and she's able to see the person's "future". She tries her best to change her best friend's future, but Arou, the person who sees the "past" doesn't agree with her. What is Arou thinking....?
Tomorrow never knows?

It's funny, but I randomed this manga and found it to be pretty good (or at least better than most of the ones I randomed lol). It's a simple romantic manga that involves a pretty neat "power".

I prefer reading manga that's already finished because I'm not very good when it comes to waiting for another chapter to come out. Surprising I finished it without getting bored of it except with a one or two sidestorylines. It's 40 chapters and it's a nice shoujo manga.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Number of posts : 1768
Favorite Anime Series? : Bleach
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Mekakushi no Kuni (Land of the Blindfolded) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekakushi no Kuni (Land of the Blindfolded)   Mekakushi no Kuni (Land of the Blindfolded) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:56 pm

I'm gonna add it to my list. Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
http://videobleach.com/forums

Mekakushi no Kuni (Land of the Blindfolded)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baka Anime :: Manga :: Other Manga-
Jump to: