Baka Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baka Anime

Some Anime Fun with a Hint of Baka

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations

Introduction to Code Geass

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Introduction to Code Geass Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to Code Geass   Introduction to Code Geass I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:56 am

After the invasion of Japan by the Brittannian Empire, the country is renamed to "Area 11". The young Lelouch, a Brittannian student living in Japan, accidentally gets caught up in a local terrorist attack against Brittannia, reuniting with his childhood friend Suzaku as well as meeting the mysterious girl C.C. Cornered in a life and death situation, Lelouch accepts a power C.C. offers to him, the ability to order anyone to do anything. Harboring a thirst for revenge against the Brittanian Empire for their actions against his family, Lelouch wages war against the Empire. Using his newfound power and tactical ability, Lelouch goes under the alias Zero in attempts to fulfill his childhood vow, to destroy Brittannia!

It's rated PG-13 and it falls under the category of drama, action, mecha, supernatural, and school I guess. Have to recommend this to everyone. Possibly the best anime I've ever seen, if not then it's in my top 3 right now.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Number of posts : 1768
Favorite Anime Series? : Bleach

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Code Geass   Introduction to Code Geass I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:19 pm

And it is similar to Death Note, so if you enjoyed Death Note...

I will post the episodes soon
Back to top Go down
http://videobleach.com/forums
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Code Geass   Introduction to Code Geass I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:45 pm

is this new, or is it already finished?
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Number of posts : 1768
Favorite Anime Series? : Bleach

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Code Geass   Introduction to Code Geass I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:15 pm

It actually JUST finished. So yes. WATCH IT! I TOLD YOU TO BEFORE!
Back to top Go down
http://videobleach.com/forums
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 749

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Code Geass   Introduction to Code Geass I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:31 pm

When he says "just finished" he means like a few hours ago, literally. It's a true must watch. After I finished the last episode I have to say that this is the best anime I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Code Geass   Introduction to Code Geass I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction to Code Geass
Page 1 of 1