Baka Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baka Anime

Some Anime Fun with a Hint of Baka

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations

What do you think Madara's plans are?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2008-09-21

What do you think Madara's plans are? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think Madara's plans are?   What do you think Madara's plans are? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:01 am

We know that Madara has a grudge on Konoha. We also know he's the Mizukage. Add the fact that he's crazy powerful with Eternal Mangeyko Sharningan and space/time ninjutsu that's supposedly better than the 4th Hokakes and you have a very dangerous ninja. He knew what Itachi was up to the whole time and we can guess he has plans for Sasuke. What do you guys think he's planning to do? I think destroying Konoha is at the top of the least as well as perfecting the sharingan but there's so many different ways he can go about it.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Master
Post Happy
Post Happy
Dragon Master

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Madara's plans are?   What do you think Madara's plans are? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:41 pm

beastym67 wrote:
We know that Madara has a grudge on Konoha. We also know he's the Mizukage. Add the fact that he's crazy powerful with Eternal Mangeyko Sharningan and space/time ninjutsu that's supposedly better than the 4th Hokakes and you have a very dangerous ninja. He knew what Itachi was up to the whole time and we can guess he has plans for Sasuke. What do you guys think he's planning to do? I think destroying Konoha is at the top of the least as well as perfecting the sharingan but there's so many different ways he can go about it.

• Madara lost if not half some of his power when he was defeated by the Shodai Hokage.
  • It never said that was etter than the 4th Hokake's. Also there not the same thing. I think that is because Eternal Mangeyko Sharningan he can do.
  • I think Madara is useing Sasuke.
  • That is his mail goal and since Itachi is dead he can do that.
  • I think that Madara is going to kill Pain and Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Madara's plans are?   What do you think Madara's plans are? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:35 am

It never said he lost half his power after he fought the 1st hokage. Itachi just said he's just an outer shell of his former self which is to be expected since he hasn't fought since the fight with the 1st really.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/395/10/ , there it says his is more advanced than the 4th's.

What would Madara gain by killing Sasuke right now? I think he knows Sasuke will attempt to kill him so that's why Madara might kill him. Either that or maybe it's to make his "perfect MS" he's been talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Madara's plans are?   What do you think Madara's plans are? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think Madara's plans are?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baka Anime :: Manga :: Naruto-
Jump to: