Baka Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baka Anime

Some Anime Fun with a Hint of Baka

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations

Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii)

Go down 
+4
idontknow27
ChaosBlade
Dragon Master
UrusaiBaka
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Number of posts : 881
Favorite Anime Series? : Princess Mononoke
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:16 am

No you're right, but Nintendo has made certain choices that I haven't thought the best. For example I like the Wii's Beta name more, the Revolution. But they had to go make it the Wii so the "i"s could bow in the commercial.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Number of posts : 1768
Favorite Anime Series? : Bleach
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:10 pm

That's weird. Revolution sounds like a weird name for a video game system. Sounds like it would spin or something
Back to top Go down
http://videobleach.com/forums
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Number of posts : 881
Favorite Anime Series? : Princess Mononoke

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:46 pm

Well you're thinking of revolution like a circle, but I took it as the start of a new era in gaming, which is a cool connotation. If any console should spin it's the xbox 360.
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

Number of posts : 646

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:51 pm

well revolution would be a big change in game systems, featuring the motion sensing controller.

@ tribzi: yeah about spinning 360, but imagine the disc damage it would do while spinning. hopefully 720 is a complete circle shape lol.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Kitouski

Number of posts : 57
Favorite Anime Series? : Clannad
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:41 pm

I play a lot, I could post my friend code, but at the moment my sister is using the Wii ^^;; My favorite characters go in this order: Lucas, Ike then Meta Knight.
Back to top Go down
bleachpics
Post Happy
Post Happy
bleachpics

Number of posts : 120
Favorite Anime Series? : bleach
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:13 am

Hi i play brawl and i usually use ike and ganadorff i think thats how u spell it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baka Anime :: Off Topic :: Media :: Video Games-
Jump to: