Baka Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baka Anime

Some Anime Fun with a Hint of Baka

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations

Totally Random

Go down 
+7
Zero
beastym67
tribzi
ChaosBlade
OnTheBorder
Dragon Master
UrusaiBaka
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Super Poster
Super Poster
Zero

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Totally Random - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:15 am

No school for Veteran's Day!!! The schedule is funny though. School on a monday but no school on a tuesday.

I'm not really doing anything social. Of course I'm not really a social guy. I'm probably going to play video games like I always do.
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:49 am

I was thinking and it was only the second time I stayed somewhere since I went on my senior trip a week after a graduated.
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Number of posts : 881
Favorite Anime Series? : Princess Mononoke
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:52 pm

I only ever stay at one of my friend's houses. I've known him forever, but he moved far away (10 miles Sad ) so it takes so long to get up there it only feels worth it if I stay the night.
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:31 pm

10 miles used to seem so far away but now since I go to school and it's about 20 miles away it doesn't seem to be big at all. Unless you walk then screw it.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Super Poster
Super Poster
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:45 pm

Lol, walking that many miles would take hours. I mean even running that would take 2 hours. You should visit your friend more often if he's that good of a friend. 10 miles isn't that long and that gives you an excuse for staying longer at his house since you can say that it's a long distance from your home.
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:12 am

True, but if you're like me I'm ready to go back home around 12 to continue "routine" activities.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Number of posts : 1768
Favorite Anime Series? : Bleach

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:40 am

Swimming workouts suck.

I'd like to complian some...thanks for listening to my rant... rant

Couple of leg excesizes, easy. Then the hard part.

35 Push-ups, 35 crunches, 35 dips, 35 pike push-ups
Repeat set by negative intervals(do the whole thing doing 30 of each, then 25, then 20, then 15, then 10).

Then 2 hours of swimming an hour after...

PISS! ><;;
Back to top Go down
http://videobleach.com/forums
Zero
Super Poster
Super Poster
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:28 am

Sounds fun =D You must be really in shape, right?

I don't mind training that much except for one of my two coachs is such a jerk. He always make us do ab workouts twice as long just because we talk or stop for a brief second during our workout.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:39 pm

I can't finish it...the workout that is...

And my arms are still dead. My dad said that I might have torn the muscles
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:29 pm

I've got a friend who's really big on soccer, but he tore his MCL early this season and he has to sit everything out and go to physical therapy for 12 weeks. So whatever you do, be careful and stretch and all that stuff. I do yoga every morning which is good for that stuff, and I just like yoga.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Super Poster
Super Poster
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:31 pm

Woah. Dude you better not push yourself that hard. You need to know your own limits or you'll scar yourself for the rest of your life. You have a future you know...

I've almost ran too hard a few times during a race, but I never go 100% during practice because I could hurt myself.
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:06 am

When I played football they worked us to the bone. In the warm ups I'd say we did around 75 push ups, 75 crunches, about the same for leg lifts, fancy agility things 3 days a week every week except one. Of course they added variety to the types of push ups and the other gay stuff like supermans and pillars, ect. Are shirts were soaked with sweat before the actual workout and we had killer conditioning after workout and on the tues/thurs we didn't lift. I tore my ACL, PCL, LCL, and damaged my lateral meniscus which they shaved off. I've also strained a muscle in my arm and in my upper rear leg. If you have a strained muscle you would probably know. With my arm I tried squatting and it felt like my arm was going to rip off. Couldn't even lift it eye level.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:00 pm

Yea. That's football for ya. But I'm a swimmer and the fact is that I am just not buff like that ><
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:24 pm

I dunno, Micheal Phelps is pretty buff... does it suck that when people think of swimming they automatically think of Micheal Phelps?
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:37 pm

No. It sucks when people think of swimming and think gay. I hate that...
Back to top Go down
Zero
Super Poster
Super Poster
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:41 pm

Gay... At least you get to see other girls in their swimsuits.

Football is a really harsh sport... That's why I prefer running over football.
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:21 pm

holpfully I'll have a chill week this week. I could use it.

I just watched a good anime movie. The Girl Who Leapt Through time (Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo). It was really good, I recommend it. It's kind of school-life, romance, with a little sci-fi. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:25 pm

Zero wrote:
Gay... At least you get to see other girls in their swimsuits.

Football is a really harsh sport... That's why I prefer running over football.

Yea I get to see them in their swim suits...just cuz it's girls season and I have to wait on the pool deck, but I'm used to it by now and meh...they don't think of me as a perv for waiting there...they all know me.

tribzi wrote:
holpfully I'll have a chill week this week. I could use it.

I just watched a good anime movie. The Girl Who Leapt Through time (Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo). It was really good, I recommend it. It's kind of school-life, romance, with a little sci-fi. Good stuff.

Sounds cool. I wish I had time.
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:41 am

Football is extremely rough. I always hated with the soccer players said soccer was so much harder and more physical than soccer. I'm sure soccer is hard but you don't really hear about soccer players complaining years down the road about there backs and knees like you do in football. My knees aren't very good because of football and they hurt from time to time. (I don't use them as an excuse like some people with bad knees when it comes to doing things like work, that kind of irritates me because I know my knees are alot worse than their's are)
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:25 am

Football just seems to dangerous and violent for me...I like the no-contact sports with out the throwing/passing of a ball.

I am terrible at basketball, football, soccer, golf and most other things with a ball. I am fairly okay at volleyball. I am good at badminton and ultimate Frisbee though(which aren't balls ><;Wink

I hate how people can complain about being cold in the morning while I just sit there quietly freezing because I had early morning swimming and it's freezing!
Back to top Go down
Zero
Super Poster
Super Poster
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:20 pm

Soccer is more of a crazy endurance sport, while football is an all-physical sport. Both of them are really hard -_- I don't get how you guys can last so long tackling each other.

Ultimate frisbee is a great game ^^ We play it all the time in Cross Country. I used to be good at basketball till I stopped playing. I suck at swimming, football, and soccer though.
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:41 pm

It sucks now that it's getting cold, riding around on my bike is less and less practical. Taking the subway to school doesn't fly with me either, the walk to the station is lame.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:45 pm

Well you have pick one! ><;;
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:59 pm

This week it's just been too cold and I've gone on the train. At least that way I get to read the paper on the train.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Super Poster
Super Poster
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:14 pm

Better to get on the train, because riding the bike actually make things colder especially if you have to go through snow =( Good luck with all that travelling. Doesn't sound very fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally Random   Totally Random - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Totally Random
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next