Baka Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baka Anime

Some Anime Fun with a Hint of Baka

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations

Chapter 418

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Chapter 418 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 418   Chapter 418 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:20 pm

Naruto has mastered(or nearly mastered) control of sage powers. I personally think he looks pretty wicked in it. Old Fukukka(???) said he has passed Jiraiya. If you think about it it's amazing he could pass Jiraiya so quickly. Also seems like they are making huge progress with the decoding of Jiraiya's message. One last thing, Pein, god, has finally arrived in Konoha. Things could heat up quickly as it seems he's ready to duke it out with everyone and Naruto's still not back. You could also wonder what else Naruto is learning. Still not sure if Naruto mastered sage training really quickly or if Pein went the opposite direction of Konoha and circled the world to get there.

You can read it here.

Last edited by beastym67 on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon Master
Post Happy
Post Happy
Dragon Master

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Chapter 418 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 418   Chapter 418 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:39 pm

beastym67 wrote:
Naruto has mastered(or nearly mastered) control of sage powers. I personally think he looks pretty wicked in it. Old Fukukka(???) said he has passed Jiraiya. If you think about it it's amazing he could pass Jiraiya so quickly. Also seems like they are making huge progress with the decoding of Jiraiya's message. One last thing, Pein, god, has finally arrived in Konoha. Things could heat up quickly as it seems he's ready to duke it out with everyone and Naruto's still not back. You could also wonder what else Naruto is learning. Still not sure if Naruto mastered sage training really quickly or if Pein went the opposite direction of Konoha and circled the world to get there.

You can read it here.

...He had help. Also if Jiraiya know everything about Pain he will be destroyed.

Last edited by Dragon Master on Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Chapter 418 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 418   Chapter 418 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:58 am

Naruto had help? Jiraiya went through the same stuff and he still didn't master sage stuff and yes, Pein would be gone if Jiraiya would have known his secret a little earlier.
Back to top Go down
Muffin
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Chapter 418 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 418   Chapter 418 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:32 am

You don't know that if pein would be gone his bodies are still hard to destroy.He could of had a trick up his sleeve well he seems to have plenty.So anything really can happen.Though i rather see what will happen with the five kage summit.Of all the five hidden villages shadows coming together that will be.AWESOME chapter to see im interested in seeing the mist kage because kisame called.Tobi aka uchiha madara mizu kage so whats going on about that.
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Chapter 418 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 418   Chapter 418 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:59 am

You're right, anything is possible with Pein since we still no almost nothing about him and his secret. And there's a thread for what Madara has planned already. Feel free to state your mind, a Naruto fan is always welcome to do so in my book.
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Number of posts : 881
Favorite Anime Series? : Princess Mononoke
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Chapter 418 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 418   Chapter 418 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:46 pm

Wow, I'm finally caught up to the manga after reading it for a couple days. It was intense. Asuma and Jiraiya are dead :'( SO sad.

Anyway, this chapter was cool. Naruto's new eye marks when he goes into sage mode are very cool. And now that he can use the regenerative powers of nature+the 9 tail's chakra he can use his jitsu rasen-shuriken.
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Chapter 418 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 418   Chapter 418 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:54 pm

That's what it seems like. Glad to hear you caught up, there should be the new chapter tonight. It should be a great one.
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Number of posts : 881
Favorite Anime Series? : Princess Mononoke
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Chapter 418 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 418   Chapter 418 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:05 pm

Do the subbed chapters usually come out on Thursday?
Back to top Go down
beastym67
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Chapter 418 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 418   Chapter 418 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:14 pm

Yea, around midnight eastern time. If I make it that late I'll post a link to it immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapter 418 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 418   Chapter 418 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 418
Page 1 of 1