Baka Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baka Anime

Some Anime Fun with a Hint of Baka

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations

Tonde Buurin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasha
Super Poster
Super Poster
Yasha

Number of posts : 278
Favorite Anime Series? : Mikan Enikki
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Tonde Buurin Empty
PostSubject: Tonde Buurin   Tonde Buurin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:31 pm

Known also as Super Pig, Superswinka, Ba Bi Bu Be Buurin, Ba Be Bu Bi Boink!, Super Cerdita, and Super Big (so many names, maybe somebody heard about it?)

Plot from Wikipedia:
Karin Kokubu (Kassie Carlen) is late for school one day when she comes across an apparently injured yellow pig. It turns out the pig wasn't injured but just hungry, and he gets back his health when he eats Karin's apple. When Karin gets to school she discovers that the pig has stowed away in her backpack which causes her more trouble. Later she meets the pig again and finds out he can talk and fly, he gives her a "pigompact" which she opens; a pig snout appears from it and attaches itself to her nose! She finds the pig again, who explains that he is actually Prince Tonrariāno III (Iggy Pig) of the planet Buuringo. He tells her how she can transform: by saying "BA BI BU BE BOorin!" she transforms into a superpowered pink piglet called Buurin. This is not something Karin is happy about at all as she'd rather transform into a heroine like her idol the henshin hero tokusatsu character "Cutey Chao" (who is possibly a reference to Cutey Honey). Tonrariāno (who she calls Ton-chan) tells her if she can collect 108 pearls by doing good deeds as Buurin she can do so. The pearl collection operates on karma, meaning if Buurin abuses her powers she will lose pearls.

Some epizodes can be watched on http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Tonde_Buurin.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Number of posts : 1768
Favorite Anime Series? : Bleach
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Tonde Buurin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonde Buurin   Tonde Buurin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:45 pm

That pig one! Haha I might check it out for a laugh
Back to top Go down
http://videobleach.com/forums
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Number of posts : 881
Favorite Anime Series? : Princess Mononoke
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Tonde Buurin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonde Buurin   Tonde Buurin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:46 pm

Oh this is the anime no one could guess.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Number of posts : 1768
Favorite Anime Series? : Bleach
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Tonde Buurin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonde Buurin   Tonde Buurin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:07 am

I got it...after searching it...I put it in spoiler tags Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://videobleach.com/forums
Yasha
Super Poster
Super Poster
Yasha

Number of posts : 278
Favorite Anime Series? : Mikan Enikki
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Tonde Buurin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonde Buurin   Tonde Buurin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:01 am

Congratulations for you Rolling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tonde Buurin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonde Buurin   Tonde Buurin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonde Buurin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baka Anime :: Anime :: Other Anime-
Jump to: