Baka Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baka Anime

Some Anime Fun with a Hint of Baka

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations

Converting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Number of posts : 881
Favorite Anime Series? : Princess Mononoke
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Converting Empty
PostSubject: Converting   Converting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:33 am

Hey. Converting files to files to files really pisses me off sometimes, especially since every site on the web insists that one type is the best so they all use different ones. I have so many video converters and audio converter cluttering up my computer. For example I've been trying to convert an MKV file to AVI for the last half hour with no luck. Every conversion program is a demo, and they only convert like 30% of the video unless you buy the whole thing. And what do I need 30% of the video for? Not to mention all the programs I have for unzipped, unpacking, uncompressing and the general enlarging of files.

Does anyone know of a few base programs that do it all so I don't have to keep searching for trash to put on my computer? The only ones I'm happy with right now are winzip and alphazip which serve their decompressing purposes well. But what I really need is a video converter.
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Number of posts : 1768
Favorite Anime Series? : Bleach
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Converting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Converting   Converting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:05 am

Wirenet told me to download SUPER.

Wirenet wrote:

UrusaiBaka wrote:

also, where do i get the converter?

the converter name is Super you can get it here: http://www.erightsoft.biz/GetFile.php?SUPERsetup.exe

on this screenshot https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img221/4559/superqu8.jpg you should use the same config especially those marked with red.

the flv output file should have around 100MB

That should help
Back to top Go down
http://videobleach.com/forums
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Converting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Converting   Converting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:25 am

Thank you kindly
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlade
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ChaosBlade

Number of posts : 646

Converting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Converting   Converting I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:04 am

you can also check out videora, if you want to convert vids for ipods, xbox 360's, other multimedia devices.

videora.com
Back to top Go down
tribzi
Post Maniac
Post Maniac

Converting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Converting   Converting I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:17 am

I tried that one and it's ok but it only converts to MP4. Thanks though.

But now I've downloaded super and I'm completely in love with it. It's really great, thanks for the suggestion. Now my problem is that windows media player wont play anything because it keeps getting and error ><
Back to top Go down
UrusaiBaka
Admin
Admin
UrusaiBaka

Number of posts : 1768
Favorite Anime Series? : Bleach
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Converting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Converting   Converting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:29 am

Well I noticed that on my computer, WMP doesn't play .avi if that's what's wrong
Back to top Go down
http://videobleach.com/forums
Sponsored content

Converting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Converting   Converting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Converting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baka Anime :: Off Topic :: Media-
Jump to: